Tuesday, May 27, 2014

To Make Travel Relatable

            It's as simple as it sounds. This blog isn't just about my Peace Corps experience but about traveling in general. Not just physical travel but internal as well.
            That's why the title of this blog is Engage, Educate and Entertain. I don't want it to be all about me living in another country. I want it to embody the idea that anyone can travel, can learn something new about the world and, more importantly, themselves. 
             My foundation will be to keep you engaged in the story, while being entertained and hopefully you can learn something new. Put simply I want to inspire you to do the same and challenge yourself. No, not everyone is going to join the Peace Corps, travel to China without a guide or play rugby in Korea. Those are the type of challenges I enjoy and they help make me a more rounded person. 
            However, if I'm ever told by someone that they pushed their own boundaries, travel wise, intellectually and emotionally from this blog then I'll be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment