Monday, July 7, 2014

US Soccer/4th of July

            After a remarkable showing of support by the American public, the US soccer team experienced what is known as a "reality check". We're a good squad but we've got a ways to go to compete, consistently, with the top teams in the world.  I believe that'll happen when our best player, and not the best athlete in America, is wearing the #10, instead of gloves.  I do feel privileged to have watched Timmy play the greatest game of his career and I fully support his nomination for Secretary of Defense. 
            I loved seeing all the pro soccer/Timmy Howard memes but my favorite one isn't PC but accurately sums up how Middle America feels about itself.


            I hope everyone had a great 4th and appreciated the red solo cups, bikini's and lake views. I certainly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment